Director of Business Operations
The Director of Business Operations will lead our initiative on improving and innovating on the processes surrounding DraftKings strategic planning, annual, and quarterly planning. The Director of Business Operations is key to ensuring alignment exists between all organizational teams and that teams are working towards stated growth objectives.
- Drive annual and quarterly planning for the organization team. Set aggressive, attainable goals and identify, develop, and lead initiatives to support the team in meeting these objectives
- Work closely with our Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Legal and Business teams to strategically align priorities and roadmaps
- Build and scale the Operations team to allow for improved efficiencies, scalable operations, and operational excellence
- Present strategic recommendations to executives regarding high impact decisions
- Work closely with the FP&A team on measuring performance across stated objectives.
- Clearly communicate stated objectives across all areas of the organization.
Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of experience in business operations, management consulting, or equivalent fields
- Demonstrated success in strategy development, operational planning, and analytics, ideally in a fast-growing tech company operating in a regulated industry
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, and customers
- Analytical and quantitative fluency - you lead with data-based decisions
- Advocate and thought-leader for teams of 20+ people performing diverse functions
- Ability to make clear recommendations when presenting risk/reward trade-off at an executive level
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large and immediate impact