- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by enabling your team of Business Development Representatives to hit our sales targets and ultimately ensure the success of our business goals. You’ll play a key role in driving pipeline growth across all market segments through the development and leadership of our Business Development team.
- You’ll manage a team of Business Development Representatives and coach them on prospecting strategies and deployment of those strategies to convey the Kyruus value proposition in a compelling way to prospective customers, with a genuine enthusiasm for the Kyruus mission and values.
- You’ll recruit, hire, coach and develop a team of BDRs and motivate them to meet quarterly and annual goals, while supporting their professional development through coaching and mentoring.
- You’ll craft and maintain on-boarding materials for BDRs to get them ramped and integrated quickly. You’ll track productivity metrics for on-boarding BDRs in order to refine the programming to best meet the needs of the company, the new employee, and our prospects.
- You’ll create the playbooks our BDRs use to convert and nurture leads (inbound and event-generated), perform cold outreach to prospective customers, and field inbound inquiries by phone and online chat.
- You’ll work with the Senior Vice President, Sales and other sales leaders to set and evangelize prospecting/account development policies and best practices. You’ll communicate, execute, and enforce those policies and practices with your direct reports.
- You’ll own and forecast pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across all market segments. Working closely with Sales Operations to track the performance of your team, you’ll train on best practices and policies, and manage to team goals.
- You’ll develop effective outbound messaging and campaigns in partnership with sales and marketing and adjust them based on key performance metrics.
- You’ll forge and maintain strong relationships with internal leaders to further support and grow an excellent sales prospecting process. You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Sales in the Business Development department of the Sales division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- Provide continuous development opportunities to BDRs through live coaching, feedback on prospecting campaigns, weekly 1:1s, and career development conversations.
- Shape planning and strategy as part of the Sales management team.
- Play a central role in the partnership of the Sales & Marketing teams, informing our marketing strategies and maximizing pipeline generation.
- You’ll track daily activity and report out weekly, quarterly, and annually on related outcomes for your team.
- You’ll remove blockers in the prospecting process for your team and will help drive lead conversion across all market segments.
- You’ll stay up to date on Kyruus products, positioning and customers.
- You’ll build strong partnerships with sales reps and with members of sales leadership and communicate well to ensure effective coordination and maximize results.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Your direct reports regularly and predictably meet or exceed quarterly quotas.
- You develop a strong team environment within your own team and contribute to one the broader sales and supporting functions.
- You measure, track, and report out on sales metrics for your direct reports and key sales activities.
- You recommend prospecting and lead generation strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Business Development role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Business Development position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.