Director, Business Development at DataRobot
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:54 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, December 12, 2019
- Based in Boston, the Sr. Director, Business Development will drive the relationships with key Global Consulting firms. This resource will own all aspects of the relationships with these firms, including their use of DataRobot for internal purposes, creation of industry solutions and related GTM/sell-through activities.
- Define and execute a strategic plan with a key set of leading Global Consulting firms.
- Develop relationships at the Partner and Executive level to ensure DataRobot is top of mind for strategic initiatives which create new streams of revenue.
- Drive strategic initiatives with large global and highly matrixed consulting partners.
- Foster adoption of DataRobot across different business units through online and internal workshops and measure results.
- Collaborate on through leadership activities including public facing industry content and IP.
- Carry a revenue quote based on net new revenue sold to and through named partners.
- Ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days at DataRobot, focusing on building a strong pipeline of relationships that ultimately result in driving significant revenue.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience managing alliance with and selling to Global Consulting Partners and Systems Integrators and/or Strategic Account Management with F500 organizations.
- Ability to operate and build relationships at C-level/Partner level.
- Strong business domain expertise and strong ability to connect use-cases to business value.
- Consistent overachievement of revenue goals.
- Experience working within a large consulting firm a plus.
- Strong executive presence, ability to forge relationships with and operate at the partner level.
- Ability to create thoughtful and compelling business and use cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic.
- Strategic thinker with who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Strong understanding in the analytics market space and Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and analytical skills to be able to execute and measure initiatives.
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations
- Ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- A Bachelor's degree or other significant business experience; MBA from top school preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Read Full Job Description