Director, Business Development
- Overall responsibility for channel and regional systems integrator/analytic consulting component of the DataRobot partner ecosystem.
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable channel and regional SI partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets.
- Establish DataRobot as the premier top-of-mind Machine Learning partner, by providing a first-class partner experience and demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with DataRobot sales, marketing and business development leadership to align go-to-market (GTM) activities in specific industries.
- Work with DataRobot partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education and development of joint offerings.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners develop their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with DataRobot strategy.
- Extensive (50%) travel throughout the US to customer sites as required. Position reports to Boston headquarters, but must telecommute full-time from any US location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or related;
- 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or related occupation;
- 5 years of experience in channel leadership/management, Channel development, Enterprise Sales;
- 5 years of experience recruiting and developing capable, committed and scalable channel and regional SI partners and build significant revenue stream with them.
- 5 years of experience creating thoughtful and compelling business and use cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Strong understanding of the analytics market space and interest of the Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Must be willing to travel to customers and prospects within the US as needed
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.