Director, Business Development (Boston) at DataRobot
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:01 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
Director, Business Development (Boston)
- Overall responsibility for channel and regional systems integrator/analytic consulting component of the DataRobot partner ecosystem.
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable channel and regional SI partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets.
- Establish DataRobot as the premier top-of-mind Machine Learning partner, by providing a first-class partner experience and demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline and revenue.
- Work closely with DataRobot sales, marketing and business development leadership to align go to go-to-market (GTM) activities in specific industries.
- Work with DataRobot partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education and development of joint offerings.
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners develop their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with DataRobot strategy.
- Extensive (50%) travel throughout the US to customer sites as required. Position reports to Boston headquarters, but must telecommute full-time from any US location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or related;
- 5 years of experience as a Business Development Manager or related occupation;
- 5 years of experience in channel leadership/management, Channel development, Enterprise Sales;
- 5 years of experience recruiting and developing capable, committed and scalable channel and regional SI partners and build significant revenue stream with them.
- 5 years of experience creating thoughtful and compelling business and use cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Strong understanding of the analytics market space and interest of the Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Must be willing to travel to customers and prospects within the US as needed
Experience may be gained currently.
Read Full Job Description