Director of Account Management, Enterprise at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, high-energy individual who is ready to lead a team of 6 to 8 Enterprise Account Managers.This role requires a strategic, thoughtful, collaborative, organized, and disciplined individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience - ranging from manager to senior executive-and is able to tailor the team's selling approach accordingly.
• Day to day sales management activities including mentoring, account planning, performance management, metric pacing, pipeline generation, and forecasting
• Develop executive relationships and serve as a liaison between the company and customer
• Deal maker who can help the team drive multi-year and auto renewal contracts with revenue growth
• Collaborate effectively with other Sales, Customer Success, and cross-functional teams
• Keep current and help train the team on Drift product information, competition, and market landscape
• Identify and help implement opportunities to improve sales and business processes in alignment with the operations team
• Consistently achieve high customer retention and grow the customer base by executing strategies for renewal contracts that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
• Present to the Executive Team on a consistent basis
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
• 5+ years of direct sales experience, ideally in B2B sales at a technology company
• 3-5 years of leading a sales team
• SaaS sales experience required
• Experience selling into marketing teams is preferred
• Demonstrated experience in developing and retaining existing accounts
• Demonstrated experience of conducting online sales presentations and product demonstrations
• Highly proficient in Google Docs, MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong technical aptitude
• Strong presentation and written skills
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]