Digital Sales Executive at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is seeking a Digital Sales Executive in North America to collaborate with our Strategic Account Executives. The digital transformation team is accountable for prospecting, building customer relationships, and expanding key vertical markets for automated and human assisted messaging. You will be part of a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid growth and will work closely with F500 executives to manage and execute on their transformation initiatives. We’re looking for someone with a passion for innovation and thought leadership as you will influence Nuance’s Digital strategy and roadmap through your success and creativity.
Responsibilities for the Digital Sale Executive
- Responsible for partnering with ~10 Account Executives to generate and manage the digital pipeline
- Experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent and protecting the Nuance installed base
- High degree of knowledge around Conversational AI, Conversational Commerce, Chatbots, Messaging and Machine Learning
- Experience selling API’s, SaaS, and Perpetual/Transactional models
- Exceed net new bookings quota and revenue goals for the assigned territory
- Proficiency in forecasting in SFDC
- Strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve both direct and indirect relationships
- Highly proficient with solution selling, problem solving, and business outcomes
- Excel in demonstrating a confident position on business transformations, design, UX and operational benefits
- A strong passion for representing Nuance and a willingness to share that knowledge with F500 executives
- Must have the ability to articulate the business value of the Nuance Digital solutions (including the customer journey & the development/presentation of the business case)and communicate them effectively to the C-Level suite from Business, IT and Innovation teams.
- Strong customer advocate, with a track record of collaborating with cross functional teams while addressing customer requirements
Knowledge, Skill, Qualififcation:
- Education: Bachlors Degree required
- Years of experience: 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling to CMO’s, CDO’s and CTO’s in the F500
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and annual recurring revenue
- A proven track record of success and overachievement
- Strong business, financial and P&L acumen
- Excellent communications skills
- Well-developed presentation, time management, data mining and negotiation skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team, problem solve independently and motivated to achieve personal and professional growth
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and listening skills
- Willingness and the ability to travel
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.