Digital Healthcare Account Manager at Perficient
Perficient currently has an opportunity for a Digital Healthcare Account Manager with our Digital Healthcare Solutions practice.
As a Digital Healthcare Account Manager you will lead the account strategy for key accounts. You will build long-term client relationships which foster account growth and you will help them meet/exceed their business goals. Leveraging your healthcare and client relationship management experience, you’ll guide clients through website builds, digital strategy road maps, and digital campaigns. Collectively, these initiatives will produce results that achieve the strategic business objectives of each client. Your masterful leadership will enable their continued success and ever-growing digital presence.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Develop strong and sustainable business relationships with clients by thoroughly understanding their business objectives, competitive landscape, and industry best practices.
- Sell and manage over $2M of professional services annual revenue by acting as a strategic advisor for clients and shepherding new opportunities through the sales process.
- Act as an expert on Perficient’s digital health services, who we are, and why we are the best fit to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Advise Perficient specialists on your client’s business landscape and objectives, ensuring each initiative aligns with their long-term goals.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives, as well as healthcare trends that may impact client success.
- Serve as a client advisor, guiding clients to achieve their business goals by recommending additional Perficient services to meet their objectives.
- Travel to meet clients on site 1-2 times a month (as appropriate post Covid-19).
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive or Director in a digital professional services environment.
- 2+ years of experience managing healthcare clients or working in a hospital or health plan setting.
- 7+ years of experience in professional services or agency world.
- Digital strategy experience and the ability to cultivate a new, robust vision of the future from a seemingly simple request.
- Energy, ambition and a “can do” attitude that contributes the right spirit to the client services team.
- Drive and tenacity to tackle your objectives and grow client accounts.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs.
- Unparalleled communication skills – you naturally exude tact and insight, even in moments of stress.
- Solid grasp of the customer experience, CMS technologies and a technical implementation process.
- Experience managing sales using a CRM.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.