Deal Desk Analyst
DataRobot is looking for an experienced Deal Desk Analyst to add to its growing Deal Desk team.
You will help our constantly growing Sales team orchestrate complex deals with minimal friction, while contributing to the standardization and improvement of business processes. You’ll collaborate with a passionate team and work with industry leaders in the field of Automated Machine Learning. This will be an individual contributor role.
- The Deal Desk Analyst will help to accelerate deal cycles to close and maximize revenue by partnering with our Sales reps in proposal building, pricing, quote generation and opportunity management in the effort to structure profitable and compliant transactions.
- Review proposals / quotes and provide Sales with deal structure and pricing guidance to optimize profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure.
- Provide proactive support, guidance and creative solutions to the Sales team in order to help drive new deals as well as for renewal / up-sell opportunities, while being aware of relevant customer information, provisioning and current invoices.
- Ensure compliance with company pricing / discount policies and processes.
- Manage review and completion of RFPs/RFIs/security-related questionnaires.
- In addition, you will add strategic value by highlighting process inefficiencies and areas in need of enablement or definition and working with multiple departments on behalf of the Sales team to ensure the Sales team is being supported to the highest standard possible.
- Identify potential training opportunities and coordinate with Sales Enablement to develop & communicate materials to all necessary business functions.
- Provide additional support to regional sales leaders as needed.
- 4-6+ years Deal Desk / Sales Operations experience, preferably within a SAAS environment.
- Ability to understand detailed pricing models and strategies.
- Ability to analyze and recommend the best course of action for complex pricing situations.
- Approve/Reject/Escalate proposals based on thorough analysis and business judgement.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environments and work within tight deadlines.
- High level of accountability; proven ability to take ownership and solve problems. Dedication to excellent customer service. Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as contribute to a team.
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams (Sales, Finance, Legal/Contracts, Product, Support) and influence as well as build relationships with these teams.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and independent problem-solving skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Expertise in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint required with exposure to G Suite a plus.
- Experience with Federal-sector a plus.