We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We love a challenge and are quick to adapt
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
James Hadley founded Immersive Labs in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have launched in the United States. We have recently announced series B funding of $40 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
As part of our growth in Boston we’re looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to work closely with our sales team in a technical pre sales capacity and help solve challenging problems for clients. You’ll help customers understand the technical parts of our award-winning platform.
To be successful you’ll need to know cyber security or ethical hacking inside out and be passionate about customer success or pre-sales.
Your main responsibilities:
- Engage with sales teams and partner with customers to understand their needs, define requirements and demo the technical aspects of the platform
- Meet with prospective customers, to understand their technical requirements
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Help upskill new staff on the technical aspects of the platform and on cyber security in general
- Collaborate with the content team to produce multi-format content utilising various teaching methods; written, exercises, questions and gamification.
To be successful:
- Experience in ethical hacking/pen testing, cyber security or threat intelligence
- Demonstrated success in a pre-sales or customer-facing role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel and clients.
- Be able to use learning objectives to achieve understanding
- Coding experience would be a plus (i.e. Python etc)
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- When we return to the office our benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!