Customer Support Engineer
This is a great opportunity in joining a fast-growing, exciting company working at the forefront of Automated Machine Learning. The ideal candidate will come from a role where they have been providing support for Enterprise of SaaS software offerings.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will take the lead in working with Cloud and Enterprise accounts handling the issues raised through the ticketing system (Zendesk). You will triage and troubleshoot incoming requests, keep the customer informed and engage engineering as needed. On a daily basis you will enjoy collaboration with the top data scientists. Questions related to user account management, application usage and platform operations.
The role provides extensive opportunities for learning and advancement with career paths in and outside of the support function.
- Technical working experience with Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years in an analytical or technical support role
- Application support experience
- Passion for the customer’s needs and a customer-centric perspective
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- BI expertise
- Basic Data Science knowledge
- Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
- Awareness of Hadoop technologies
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)