Customer Success Manager at Cybereason
Who We Are:
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Nothing is more critical to Cybereason's continued momentum than retaining and growing our world-class client portfolio. Customer Success Managers at Cybereason act as trusted advisers to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We look for mature, empathetic, tech savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our clients’ enterprises.
Our Customer Success Managers are more than just post-sale relationship managers; we are looking for client partners able to act as the face of the company to protect and expand our bottom line. You may be speaking to an end-user one moment and be asked to join a call with a C-level contact the next. The successful Customer Success Manager must be able to effectively drive adoption and align proper internal and external resources to ensure value realization. You'll leverage your deep proficiency in project management and communication to manage expectations, create air tight feedback loops and ensure the constant maturation of our internal processes and feedback mechanisms.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, technical account management, project management or related, customer-facing role
- Experience in the cyber security domain is highly desirable; other backgrounds in technology, particularly SaaS and enterprise technology, may be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates
- Project management experience with all aspects of the post-sales experience, from small to enterprise sized customers, spanning tasks from: onboarding, product upgrade planning, providing L1 support, to feature training
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with economic buyers and technical stakeholders
- Project management expertise; you approach customer support with consistent, proactive meetings / touchpoints which positively impact loyalty and revenue growth – navigate through escalations
- A sense of humor, curiosity and a positive, can-do attitude are requirements in order to drive the solution
- Ability to handle up to 20 customers at one time, from the time they sign with us
- Strong internal and external communication skills; be effective, be able to say “no” to a customer
- Salesforce knowledge, metrics driven
- Prior success with a high-growth startup technology organization is highly valued
- Ability to travel as needed (<20%)