Customer Success Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Customer Success team works closely with industry-leading organizations to help them achieve their 3D printing goals. From developing onboarding plans, to introducing new products, to quarterly account reviews, to serving as a quarterback for technical or support requests, our Customer Success Managers are the first point of contact for strategic Formlabs customers to address their 3D printing needs. We strive for our customers to get the most value possible from their Formlabs fleet, as quickly as possible.
- Increase customer lifetime value, and reduce likelihood of churn
- Partner with our Sales and Services teams to provide a great customer experience end-to-end
- Collaborate with Sales to identify new business opportunities within customer accounts
- Help facilitate the troubleshooting of printer/product issues experienced
- Drive improved customer health across your account base
- Educate customers on printing, workflows, new product and service offerings
- Manage 100+ customer accounts
- Perform boots-on-the-ground customer success work, which will include resolving inbound cases, assisting in print file orientation, outbound calling campaigns, helping Sales identify customers who need touches
- Enjoy customer-facing work (both verbally and in writing)
- Seek out opportunities to make your customer’s day
- Like to sell to customers
- Like to provide support to customers
- Are an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Love using data to drive your work
- Have strong experience using Excel or Google Sheets
- Have 3D printing experience
- Experience printing on the Form 2 or Form 3
- Extensive Salesforce or Tableau reporting experience
- Previous use of with a Customer Success Management CRM
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.