Customer Success Manager
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
On the Catalant Solutions team, we’re constantly thinking about how we can generate more value and make our customers more successful by using Catalant’s software and programs to get work done. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing programs and relationships with enterprise clients to ensure that they receive the greatest possible value from Catalant’s products and programs. As one of the first members of Catalant’s Customer Success team, you will collaborate closely with the Head of Customer Success and other team members to define core objectives, milestones, and team cultural norms. You will also work closely with our Product, Sales, and Professional Services teams to ensure every aspect of a client’s experience with Catalant is delightful.
What you’ll do
- Manage a set of customer programs effectively to drive retention and loyalty, including:
- Defining long-term account strategies and managing the execution of those strategies by working closely with the client team as well as Catalant’s Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, and Product functions
- Setting and managing growth targets, including defining success metrics, identifying warning signs, and proactively resetting strategies when necessary to ensure success
- Gathering feedback from customers and working with the Product & Engineering team to quickly respond to issues
- Driving customer engagement with Catalant’s products by leading training & education sessions and developing case studies and other marketing content
- Creating and presenting reports, assessments, and recommendations for customer programs
- Work with the Customer Success and Professional Services teams to define, identify, track, and measure the value of Catalant Solutions to customers
- Help to build and grow the Customer Success function by thinking creatively about new and existing processes, identifying ways that the team can be more effective, and putting those ideas into action
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client-facing role (customer success, consulting, account management)
- Self-starter attitude, eagerness to take initiative to identify and execute creative solutions to challenges
- Ability to manage end-to-end execution of programs and workstreams
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Willingness to get in the weeds when necessary to deliver the best outcomes for clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail