Customer Success Manager - EMEA at BitSight Technologies
Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements? If so, the BitSight customer success team might be a great fit.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, driving adoption and ensuring customers attain their goals and maximize the value they realize from using BitSight. You will work closely with the customer becoming an extension of their team while also helping our Sales Reps identify expansion opportunities and renewal risks. You will be responsible for communicating the voice of the customer within BitSight, at all levels. Your ability to plan, organize, and proactively drive customer programs will ensure ongoing success with your customers. Your aptitude for preventing and solving problems will ensure repeat customers and turn them into BitSight advocates. You should have great communications skills and the ability to work with customers ranging from technical IT security personnel to business focused CISOs and other C-level executives. A proven track record of providing high levels of customer satisfaction is imperative.
BitSight is a fast growing SaaS startup that has already established itself as the standard in the nascent security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors and insurers understand the full extent of the risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at thousands of top organizations throughout the globe.
- Primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as a advocate for customer needs to drive success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and operationalize BitSight platforms and data
- Perform customer on-boarding, health checks, business reviews, strategic planning, and issue resolution
- Collaborate with Product Management on product enhancement prioritization based on customer needs
- Develop materials and presentations for C-Suite executives for business reviews
- Lead internal initiatives to drive process improvement, efficiency, and enhancement of CSM practices
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in Customer Success with a proven track record of managing multiple accounts and driving multiple projects to completion.
- 2-3 years of post-sales/pre-sales with proven experience in engaging and managing relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Security or risk management experience preferred
- Project Management, Program Management, and Consulting skills are valuable but not required
- Additional European languages a bonus