Customer Success Manager (Boston)
Greater Boston Area
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) at Klaviyo are a critical part of our success and the success of our customers. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for CSMs who are passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, has strong technical skills, and a previous background in email marketing or general strategic marketing solutions. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
How you will make a difference:
- Be passionate about customer success and establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 60+ customers
- Devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers through the Klaviyo platform
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, continually provide proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Keep customers up to date on product releases and new features.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy.
- Comfortable discussing account renewals, and cancellations
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Curious and eager to learnAble to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms a plus
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description