Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of your data to empower bold, confident action. With unrivaled scale to collect all of your data without compromise, speed to give you immediate access and answers, and clarity to focus on the signals that matter most, Devo is your ally in protecting your organization today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, TCV, General Atlantic, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kibo Ventures and Eurazeo. Learn more at www.devo.com
Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Devo product to perform remote customer support, and troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments.
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Engineering, or ops, and provide necessary documentation.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Cement yourself as a trusted advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with the Devo Account Team to find opportunities for new usage of Devo across organizational functions.
- Advocate customer needs departmentally and program manage customer concerns.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services with scoping, and selling follow-on and new service opportunities.
- Support Education Services in identifying and recommending staff training opportunities.
- Identify in cooperation with the Account team the key success criteria for Devo deployment and drive customer happiness.
- Work with your leaders and key internal stakeholders to develop and enhance business processes and systems, through the use of service plans and processes.