Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team -- then Mendix is for you.
To be the trusted adviser to our Enterprise customers, driving business value through the use of our cloud platform. You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to provide our best practices to quickly realize the value of our solutions.
Drive Outcomes for the Customer and our Business
- Be intimately aware of focus areas, priorities and metrics for each quarter
- Know your portfolio and articulate opportunities for positive outcomes: expansion, retention focus and maturity progression
- Inspiring customer loyalty by becoming a trusted advisor
- Identifying and building strong customer champions
- Understanding the client decision making process and organization structure
- Lead customer through their own customer journey leveraging best practices and expert advice
Deliver True Value for Customers
- Be an expert on best practices in change management
- Be a Challenger to the status quo and emphatically lead change
- Identify and define successful deployment strategies
- Continually learn new features and functionality of the platform and how they create value for the customer
Cross Functional Leadership
- Alignment with Sales and Expert Services on expansion and renewals
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success to drive customer success
- Advocate for changes in other departments' ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those
- Help foster a culture of teamwork & collaboration
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proven experience driving adoption, renewal and expansion with Enterprise accounts
- Strong technical foundation and ability to explain with purpose how technology drives business value to a variety of stakeholders with different responsibilities to the business
- Experience and understanding of the application development lifecycle is preferred
- Ability to analyze and breakdown complex situations, develop action plans and lead cross functional team to key objectives
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fosters and engages in a culture of team work and collaboration
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced , deadline oriented environment
- Passion for continuously learning new technologies and being able to provide value to the customer
Education and Experience Requirement
- 12+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with Enterprise customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Master's Degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.