Customer Solutions Engineer (Application Support) at Dynatrace (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Do you love technology and software? Are you ready for challenging role troubleshooting the latest and greatest technology? Want to work with a fun, energetic and talented team? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
As a Customer Solutions Engineer you will be an integral part of our customer support and success. You will work on troubleshooting our platform for Dynatrace clients, working in multiple technical environments, on multiple languages, throughout the digital ecosystem. In this role you will receive continuous opportunity to learn new technology and grow as a true “technologist”.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below.
- 1+ years of related technical work experience (ex: development, support, etc.)
- Exposure to Java, Python, .NET Development, or other programming languages
- Experience with usage and basic administration of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Must be comfortable with command-line interactions on each platform
- Experience with software support and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
What will make you stand out
- Troubleshooting is your passion
- Enterprise application support experience (preferred)
- You are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Hands-on team player and proactive person of action
- Passion for exchanging knowledge with other colleagues and suggesting product improvements
Perks and Benefits
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
- Competitive compensation and benefits (annual fitness reimbursement, online therapy program, employee discounts, etc.)
- Access to 155K personal & professional development courses through Udemy for Business
- Regus flexible office space membership
- Yearly Volunteer Time Off hours
- Monthly virtual office stipend
- Open door to various Employee Resource Groups
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, 11x magic quadrant leading company
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.