Customer Growth Sales Manager at Klaviyo
We are looking for a talented Sales Leader to join our fast growing Klaviyo Sales organization. The Customer Growth Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 6+ Account Executives that sell into the Klaviyo Customer Base. This includes hiring, training, forecast management, performance analysis, and day-to-day coaching/talent development. This team will have a mix of leads coming from Inbound, Customer Success, Agency referrals, and outbound prospecting into the customer base. We're looking for someone that has successfully managed a team in a growing SaaS company and has experience selling to marketers.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Hire, train, and manage a team of world-class Account Executives
- Accurately forecast your business each week/month
- Daily sales coaching and performance management
- Leverage weekly scorecard to hold team accountable to specific KPIs
- Identify trends and report effectively in SFDC
- Provide continuous feedback on what we’re seeing in the market with competition, customer requirements, and provide insights to the business
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Ops, and Marketing to continually optimize lead generation efforts
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement Manager to put necessary training programs in place throughout the year
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and accountability
Who You Are:
- 5+ Years of SaaS sales experience (Ideally Marketing Technology)
- 2+ Years experience managing a sales team in a SaaS environment
- Outstanding coaching skills Hands on leadership style
- Passionate about talent development
- Ability to quickly assess skills gaps and develop improvement plans
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment
- Detail oriented and organized
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.