Customer Adoption Engineer at SmartBear
SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- North Star - Responsible for getting our customers smoothly onboarded and regularly trained on the newest and best stuff that SmartBear does.
- Design and manage onboarding journeys to help everyone, from a single user to an enterprise deployment, ensure that they know the right steps to grow and succeed.
- Analyze product usage data to identify areas where customers are getting stuck, opportunities for expansion or training, and helping identify at-risk accounts.
- Organize and drive material/events to help continually drive adoption across our tools.
- Work with Marketing to drive awareness of available features and resources to maximize value from their solution.
- Work with our Solutions teams on strategic onboarding engagements and identify opportunities to replicate their success for all our customers.
- Create the process. With the number of customers SB gets every day we need to ensure that everyone can quickly be onboarded without needing to wait for someone to call them.
- Become a product and industry expert for your product family
- 5+ years working in a customer facing role like Customer Success, Sales Engineering, or Professional Services
- Experience working with APIs, Software Test Automation, and/or Software Development
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience training and/or building training materials
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ongoing desire to help customers get the most out of our products