Commercial Sales Manager, LATAM
Datadog is scaling! Our sales team is one of the fastest growing areas of our business, and we are hiring a Manager to drive aggressive growth in direct sales as we continue to expand in LATAM. Datadog is a pre-IPO cloud software company. Thanks to our highly successful commercial sales team, we’ve doubled our revenue YOY and have no plans on slowing down! This is an opportunity to join a winning team that continues to grow.
This role will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for driving new business and full cycle sales. We are looking for someone who has managed, mentored, and motivated sales reps to succeed. You'll will be responsible for building and managing a team, managing sales pipelines, and forecasting revenue.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Account Executives
- Lead a team to sales quota attainment
- Provide input in sales planning for LATAM
- Coach, manage performance, and develop, direct reports
- Guide, maintain and implement sales best practices
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Manage performance metrics for team
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- Speak English, Spanish & Portuguese
- 5 years experience in hi-tech direct sales
- Strategically map out and break into accounts in LATAM
- Focus on hunting and closing net new logos
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail. Smart, thorough, and able to work independently
- Personable; able to work as a member of small team and to interact with peers and internal departments
- Proven ability to lead a sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.