Commercial Account Manager - West at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
Our company has doubled in size over the last 16 months, and we are still growing…come join our Mid-Market Commercial team.
Your Role on the team:
Commercial Account Managers are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our cutting-edge Cyber Security industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth in their assigned region.
We are considering candidates located anywhere within the U.S.
Duties/Responsibilities: The account manager will be responsible for new business growth and strategy for the sub 2,500 employee market within their region. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with Channel directors to drive growth with and through our partners
- Working with strategic partners to drive growth within the region
- Working with peers and executive leadership to build out regional business plan
- Articulating your goals and process to achieve them
- Understand the technology, products, and customer outcomes
- OWN the messaging and outcomes we deliver our customer and partners
- Accurate forecasting and opportunity management
- OWN the sales and qualification process (MEDDPICC)
- Collaboration and messaging with Regional Marketing peers
What we are looking for:
- A demonstrable track record of success within a quota carrying sales role. Experience in Business to Business sales (B2B), ideally with technology/SaaS related enterprise business is preferred.
- Growth mindset and is consistently working to improve their skills and open to coaching and constructive feedback to reach those goals.
- The drive to contribute, grow and make an impact on a rapidly growing department and company
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong relationship building skills when working with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Understanding and Control of the sales process, and ability to progress and move forward sales cycles while maintaining a high level or organization.