Commercial Account Executive
How do you prefer to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is on a mission to transform the global communication landscape, and we need your help. Fuze offers a single cloud-based platform that brings together voice, video, and messaging for a simpler, smarter, and more cost effective solution for the modern enterprise. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are looking for an Commercial Account Executive to join our sales team in Boston, MA and help us on our mission.
Who you are:
- You’re ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America.
- You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, and motivated peers pushing you to be better.
- You have an intense work ethic, great business, and sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow and learn, and want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If that’s you, then we need to talk!
- Fuze is looking for an Account Executive to help us continue our meteoric growth.
What you’ll do:
- Build a territory plan consisting of:
- target accounts
- channel partnerships
- existing account base prospecting
- personal pipeline generation tactics
- Conduct demo, closing, negotiation, proposal, and prospecting meetings
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Fuze offerings
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly sales quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Fuze in a positive light
What we need from you:
- A proven record of high achievement in sales roles, particularly when carrying a new business quota
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan and executing successfully
- Intelligence and intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- High IQ and EQ
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, and Coachability
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- “One speed energy" - self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience as a BDR setting appointments for Account Executives
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools