Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our Inside Sales team in Boston to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to bring an established product to multi-billion dollar market!
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Run and partner with Sales Engineers on demos
- Use tools such as Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Convert inbound leads & SDR passes to closed opportunities
- Continuously provide product training
- Offer best of breed on-boarding
- Train you on sales methodologies (MEDDIC and CoM)
- Offer highly competitive benefits
- Focused on hunting and closing net new logos
- A top performer with a history of success
- Fearless on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Competitive, curious, hungry, and driven sales person
- Passionate about tech and the cloud space
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud and Salesforce
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.