If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Clinical Partnership team focuses on care team performance improvement and provider collaboration to make payer and provider care teams successful. We work closely with a variety of internal teams to help advance these goals.
The Clinical Partnership Director will be the clinical lead for Wellframe’s Provider and Clinical transformation-focused programs.
The ideal candidate for this role is a healthcare provider who has experience with direct patient care, particularly in the primary care and/or post discharge setting, as well as deep expertise in transformation work, quality, performance and/or systems improvement. Experience working with insurers or device companies also a plus.
- Support sales and client services teams in clinician recruitment efforts (including individual providers and/or hospital sites) to participate; including both remote and on-site meetings at the practices.
- Cultivate clinical champions at our payor and provider clients
- Assessing provider needs and working with the product team to address
- Attending trainings and providing ongoing “at-the-elbow” support after launch
- Maintain ongoing relationships with medical directors, nursing directors, providers & their staff
- Domain expertise in change management including topics such as incentive design & clinical team structuring to support top-of-license work
- Work with client services to launch and support transformation initiatives to improve client care team performance. This may include pre-implementation professional service assessment and planning with clients or post-implementation improvement activities including topics like quality/incentive design, re-training, PDSA cycles, etc.
- Digital health thought leadership through white papers and publications
- RN, MD, NP, or PA degree required
- 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 5 years patient care experience required. Active medical license preferable. Experience with both clinic/hospital setting and telephonic care management a plus.
- Experience with payor and provider quality reporting such as MIPS, NCQA, HEDIS etc
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- A self-starter who can manage his or her own daily workload, operate well under pressure, and balance competing priorities.
- Experience with practice improvement/change management/management consulting
- Prior experience recruiting patients to participate in clinical programs highly beneficial
- Prior experience with training healthcare workers a plus
- "No task is too small" attitude, with an eagerness to learn
- Must be willing to travel frequently (Estimate 30-50% of time)
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.