Client Support, Panel Operations
TVision is the leader in TV performance metrics. We enable the media industry - brands, networks, and data partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater marketing results.
Utilizing cutting edge technology, we measure what was once unmeasurable - how people really watch TV. Our core technology measures 'eyes on screen' attention, the single most accurate way to measure exposure to video content. Our solution offers critical insight into brands and agencies targeting audiences. We do this by providing a mission-critical dashboard and attention currency to our customers - some of the most well-known brands and networks globally.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, MediaPost, and Forbes.
Our “panel” is the set of people who have our attention-monitoring equipment installed in their home, and the Panelist Success Specialist will ensure all panelists are provided with a friendly, consistent, and best-in-class experience as participants in the TVision Viewership Study. Working in conjunction with the rest of the Panel Ops team you will manage compliance, conduct troubleshooting and effectively resolve support tickets and inquiries through multiple channels including email, incoming and outgoing telephone calls, and ticket platforms. This role will effectively communicate escalations, feedback and document results in our CRM(Customer Relationship Management software)
system, and to relevant internal stakeholders in order to enhance overall Panel Operations success. Other responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with TVision Panelists on a variety of support needs including ensuring facilitating onboarding, compliance, troubleshooting, and resolving support tickets.
- Complete outbound communication with panelists focusing on compliance and troubleshooting tied directly to Panel Ops success metrics
- Document all correspondence, results, escalations and panelist feedback in CRM
- Manage a high daily completion rate of calls and ticket correspondence
- Ensure all support tickets are resolved in a timely fashion and track progress and provide updates on escalations back to panelists
- Complete setup configuration on deployed devices including verification and household follow-ups as necessary
- Complete general admin tasks related to the onboarding and decommission of panelists
- Compile learnings, insights, and trends based on communication to help establish more efficient processes
The perfect candidate will have proven track record of high-level customer service and basic technical troubleshooting capabilities on inbound/outbound calls (2-4 years’ experience). In addition, they will have:
- Excellent telephone presence
- Effective teamwork skills and inclination towards working as part of a team
- Experience with call tracking or customer support platforms
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability and comfort with changing requirements and a fast-paced startup environment
TVision prides itself in providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly catered lunches
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Unlimited PTO and 12 (yes 12!) paid holidays
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Drinks and snacks stocked weekly