Channel Sales Operations Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you are highly organized, and can thrive in an ambiguous environment, we want you as our channel sales operations specialist. The channel sales team drives revenue through our resellers worldwide, and we’re looking for someone to own all operations to support the team’s growth.
- Be the main point of contact for order processing for partners. Process orders, follow up on orders, coordinate with finance and logistics through product delivery
- Reconcile missing orders and payments with the appropriate internal teams as needed
- Work with channel sales managers to ensure thorough new partner onboarding, e.g. training the procurement team on web store order placement, process POs, set up their account in our systems, etc...
- Prepare monthly credit memos for partners (defective products, RMAs, performance incentives, special marketing and sales programs, etc...)
- Work with channel managers to maintain accurate partner data within Salesforce, Magento, and other systems
- Communicate critical updates and announcements to channel partners including new product launch, new pricing or SKU announcement etc.
- Be a contributor to execute projects that make channel sales more efficient and effective while reducing sales blockers for partners. Examples: Launching partner portal, working with other teams to improve order placement processes, designing and executing operational details of various sales campaigns.
- Provide additional operational support as needed including partner summit preparation, sending New Years gifts, help with documentation needed to launch new products, and ad-hoc requests to support the channel sales team
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach to get things done
- Are energized by working cross functionally and resourceful to solve problems
- Clearly communicate across teams, internally and externally
- Enjoy being a jack-of-all-trades, and the go-to person within the channel team
- Want to remove blockers for the sales team, and have a "how can I help?" attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Magento, Netsuite, G Suite
- Have worked in a partner or customer-facing role
- Understanding of a channel sales model
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.