Channel Sales Operations Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you are highly organized, analytical, and can thrive in an ambiguous environment, we want you as our channel sales operations specialist. The channel sales team drives revenue through our resellers worldwide, and we’re looking for someone to own all operations to support the team’s growth.
- Be the main point of contact for order processing for partners. Follow up on orders, coordinate with finance and logistics to provide accurate product lead time
- Onboard the logistical team of new partners and new employees of existing partners to Formlabs order processing.
- Work with finance to create the credit memos for partners (performance incentives, partners support, RMAs)
- Ensure Salesforce and magento data for all channel partners are accurate and up to date.
- Communicate critical updates to channel partners including new product launch, new pricing or SKU announcement etc.
- Provide additional operational support as needed including prep for partner summit, sending New Years gifts, help with documents needed to launch new products or partners
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach to get things done
- Clearly communicate across teams, internally and externally
- Are looking to grow your career in global sales operations
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Magento, Netsuite, G Suite
- Have worked in a partner or customer-facing role
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.