RightHand Robotics (RHR) is building a world-class team to solve the biggest problem in ecommerce logistics: how to fulfill orders, despite demand that’s growing at six times the rate of available labor. Our cutting-edge robotic picking systems manipulate hundreds of thousands of items -- it’s a software-driven, hardware-enabled technology that meets the increasing demands of e-commerce order fulfillment and other industries.
We’re looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our Sales Team to develop and execute the RightHand Robotics channel sales programs. This will include the detailed planning, and execution for onboarding, training, and support of RHR integration and OEM partners. Working with the Head of Sales and Head of Partnerships you will manage the activities of our partners to uncover new opportunities and win orders for RHR. This position will have global responsibilities as the RHR partner network expands.
- Assist in defining training, incentives, and structure, for RHR channel sales network. This will include the requirements to become a RHR partner, the responsibilities for each tier, and the communication and working relationship with each partner.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to seek out and qualify new partners.
- Provide sales and technical training to partners on RHR products and services
- Support partners with quote support (both sales and technical) to allow partners to build in RHR products into their quotes to end customers
- Support partners on sales calls and in-person meetings to close business
- Coordinate in-house resources to ensure timely responses to the RHR partners
- Hold regular cadence calls with partners and provide accurate forecasts regarding the growth of channel pipeline and orders
- Support and represent RHR at marketing events
- Responsible for creating an ecosystem where end-customer and partner’s satisfaction is paramount
- A BS in a technical or engineering discipline
- 5-8 years of technical channel sales success
- Knowledge of the warehouse automation and robotics industry
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Japanese and German (optional) language
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills. Experience with SalesForce or other CRM databases.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with internal and external people to solve complex customer issues within tight time constraints.
- Ability to travel 30-50% (both domestic and international)
- Track record of direct sales success in a related field
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in an early stage company with lots of potential.
- Passionate and fun teammates.
- Flexible vacation and work schedule.
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans.
- Robots, galore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.