Channel Operations Manager
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in over 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The goal of the Business Operations team is to build the foundation of our internal systems and processes, scale these systems, and improve efficiencies. There is a strong focus on analytical and quantitative thinking. The business operations team blends high level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds.
Our Business Operations Manager, Channel will run the end-to-end channel operations for value added resellers (VARs), which our crucial to Markforged’s growth plan.
In this role, you will
- Own the Markforged Salesforce Partner Portal; building enhancements for scalability, user experience, and data integrity
- Develop internal processes to onboard/ offboard VARs and manage users and permissions
- Help VARs use the system efficiently
- Build, own, and present Channel-related data models and performance calculations
- VAR Model for targeted expansion planning
- VAR productivity - across resellers and within resellers
- VAR performance and related metrics
- Salesforce data integrity of VAR accounts, and related Opportunities
- Develop a refined process for VAR authorization, contract management, and training programs
- Execute incentive/SPIFF programs for VARs - determine appropriate rules, budgeted incentives, and payout processes
- Work closely with Channel Sales, Channel Marketing, and Finance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; ideally in Finance, Economics, Business, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience; preferably within a Channel Sales environment
- Experience with deal registration
- Advanced in Excel (know your VLOOKUP from an HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Macros)
- Strong experience with Salesforce Partner Portal
- Experience working operationally between sales, marketing and finance
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description