Channel Operations Manager
We are looking for an effective business leader to join Rapid7’s Channel Operations Team.
The Global Channel Management Organization is a critical one at Rapid7, allowing the company to attain its aggressive growth metrics, while maintain a strong reputation in the Sales Channel and VAR ecosystem.
In this pivotal Channel Operations role, you are the owner of the execution of our PACT Channel Program, and have the ability to evangelize and shape the future path of the organization.
You’ll be the expert in communicating to and with the Rapid7 Sales, Marketing and Customer Success organization and as a cross-functional leader, you’ll be responsible for working with our Partner Community to develop ongoing initiatives for driving product revenue, engagement and mindshare. The right candidate has the experience, creative mindset, and critical problem solving skills to maintain and ultimately grow Rapid7’s overall Channel Strategy and presence in the market.
- Research, propose and implement Channel specific go-to-market plans in collaboration with marketing, sales and business development teams to drive demand, customer adoption and revenue.
- Develop and refine marketing content including sales collateral, thought-leadership presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, press releases, webcasts, whitepapers and more.
- Position our sales organization to win through effective Channel engagment
- Be an evangelist and spokesperson, communicating and educating internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and take accountability for business results, market share growth and dominance within the market.
- Know our customers, their pain points and their success stories. Drive customer fluency throughout the organization.
- Thoroughly understand and stay abreast of the IT customer and competitive landscape, Rapid7’s products, and industry news to best influence our marketing strategy.
- 5+ years of Software Channel Experience - Security Software a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to facilitate the creation of content to support Channel and Partner Initiatives ranging from enablement, marketing, KPIs and program documentation
- Experience with the IT Operations market
- High-energy, creative problem solver with a desire to win. Proven ability to engage and lead others.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Available for occasional travel to industry events, conference and meetings.
- Motivated by the ability to achieve and measure impact. Accountable and driven.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and drives change.
- Prior success in an early stage start-up or defining, developing and growing new channel programs is a definite plus.