Channel Operations Analyst
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the Channel organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Guiding change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years direct experience in Business Operations or Channel Operations, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience,
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Previous Consultant background is a big plus (Bain, McKenzie, BCG, etc
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Deal registration, Partner portal, Partner advantage programs and partner focus systems.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated