Channel Operations Analyst
Greater Boston Area
IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they have to take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix[ has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
Mendix is the leading Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave solution in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020. Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
Mendix is in search of a highly talented Operations Analyst who can grow their career. Ideally, the candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in providing insights and guiding the Channel team to improve Business process, Customer acquisition and improvement in overall organization. They would own the creation and maintenance of programs policies as they relate to partners. Collaborate with sales teams and other departments to define scope, prioritization for the newly created channel organization. The atmosphere is highly collaborative so we need a true go-getter, someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to improve business.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the Channel organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Guiding change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years direct experience in Business Operations or Channel Operations, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience,
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Previous Consultant background is a big plus (Bain, McKinsey, BCG, etc)
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Deal registration, Partner portal, Partner advantage programs and partner focus systems.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Read Full Job Description