Channel Development Lead at Humana Studio_h
The Channel Development Lead defines the sales product strategy for single or multiple lines of business targeting specific markets and/or business segments. The Channel Development Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Channel Development Lead develops a close partnership between the key stakeholders of the PDP (Prescription Drug Plan) business to drive program effectiveness, ensure cost efficiencies, and grow profitability. Provide data driven expertise and management guidance to improve sales performance and increase market share. Develop go to market strategies and identify new business opportunities to increase the overall PDP portfolio. Collaborate with primary stakeholders to identify key areas of improvement through trend and utilization analysis. Collaborate closely with business leaders, marketing and finance to ensure effective, strategic, and competitive PDP plans. Advises executives to develop functional strategies, segment specific, on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Diverse experience in healthcare, product strategy and marketing communication
- Focus on delivering result oriented programs yielding sustainable, profitable growth
- Development of long-range strategic growth plans for PDP plans
- Facilitate development of market performance and monthly business reviews Strategy and delivery of client and consumer engagement deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, economics, health care or related field
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with sales and account management teams and finance teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize data and deliver a clear overview of commercial strategy, opportunity and risks to diverse audiences
- Skilled in influencing cross-functional teams, including interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences and improving product offering
- Prior knowledge/experience with PDP (Prescription Drug Plan)
- Healthcare Payer/Provider or PBM Industry knowledge and experience including familiarity of drug formularies, pharmacy networks and drug manufacturers
- Direct project leadership and sales experience in the health solutions industry
- Experience with complex matrixes responsibility in a large organization, and familiarity with a range of diversified product lines and competitor products
- Program Management experience both Business Specific and Enterprise Wide
- Population Health Strategy and Management