Channel Account Manager at Threat Stack
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
We are defining the way Cloud Security is done. We are the only cloud-native continuous monitoring solution that gives users instant visibility into their environment, protecting them in real time from insider threats, external attacks, and data loss. Optimized for cloud deployment, our solution allows growth-driven companies to scale confidently without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
Threat Stack is searching for a Channel Account Manager will recruit, develop, and scale new channel partners with a hunter mindset. Engage with net new partners across the ecosystem and will help develop the partner to engage with their customers around Threat Stack. They will be relentless in their pursuit to drive results. The CAM is a trusted advisor on matters relating to Threat Stack product offerings, has Industry knowledge, knows how to leverage executive relationships and how to displace the competition.
No day is the same in building out a Channel/Partner Network and solution sales environment. The Channel Manager will work across all disciplines including Product, Support, Sales Ops, Commercial and Ent Sales, all in an effort to assist our partners in providing our joint customers with the Threat Stack solution. You will develop and execute a business plan designed to maximize revenues in your territory and within named channel accounts. This will include strategic planning and positioning of the product, facilitating product training to partners, and coordinating customer events and programs to effectively drive sales revenue through channel partners. You will be self-motivated to succeed at start-up speed. Able to articulate product and business strategies and have a proven track record of success in delivering results.
In summary, we are looking for someone to join the partner team who enjoys spending most of their time engaging with partners at multiple levels, managing relationships and maximizing revenue.
What we're expecting:
- 4+ years of success driving sales and promotions
- Proven success of recruiting new channels and drive revenue at existing accounts
- Have helped operationalize a growing channel/partner program
- Knowledge & experience selling into the tech/SaaS space
- Development and execution of an internal and external business plan designed to maximize revenues
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop relationships, leverage resources and communicate at technical and executive levels
- Coordinate customer events to effectively drive sales revenue through channel partners
- Ability to resolve issues and channel conflicts as they arise
- Ability to think and execute with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Some sales management or team lead experience
- Expert at forecasting business opportunities and working with sales forecasting tools
- Eagerness to collaborate across boundaries toward common goals so we succeed together
- Persistent, committed and passionate about continuous improvement and driving results
- Lead from a foundation of trust, over-communication, and respect
- A desire to always be curious and learn
- Ability to plan and implement the rollout of products and programs