Channel Account Manager, Team Lead
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Channel Account Manager Team Lead is a player-coach, responsible for leading a small team and testing/developing new approaches. In addition to management responsibilities, in the role you get to
- Manage the onboarding and ongoing relationship for 40-60 PI certified partners.
- Quickly earn the trust of prospective partners and proactively build and nurture relationships.
- Lead projects, including the development, testing, and scaling of new approaches to partner activation, co-selling, and marketing support.
- Engage partners to develop a strategy for weaving PI into their existing business.
- Convey a positive image and attitude to partners regarding Talent Optimization.
- Quickly understand each partner’s business model, become a thought partner, and develop action plans that help each partner focus on revenue generating activities.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and forecasts for new partner cohorts. Analyze results and suggest corrective actions. Occasionally present findings and solutions.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and strategic objectives for your partner cohort by investing time in the right places, based on each partner’s progress, potential, and overall opportunity.
- Work with business operations teams to develop and maintain systems, reports, and dashboards required for tracking partner activation activities.
- Independently and successfully work across teams to ensure partners have the tools and support required to meet partners’ performance metrics and to meet partners’ expectations.
- Work with PSMs and other departments to address partner-specific issues and opportunities.
- Become an expert at how integrating the Talent Optimization discipline and PI’s software into their business can help a partner improve their business model.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Sales management or significant account management experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Salesforce and excel skills are required.
- Channel sales experience preferred.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, and/or start-ups is a plus.
- Work hard, play hard mentality
Some of your future teammates:
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.