Business Value Consultant at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Platform Consultant.
The Platform Advisory Team’s role is to support Sales teams on value selling and to accelerate sales cycles for large & strategic deals. Team’s goal is to show the value of platforming a specific business, build relevant use cases by industry and deliver strong Mirakl value propositions to C-levels.
The role includes the following:
- Deliver Business Cases (workshops & analytics) and impactful Mirakl presentations to B2B and B2C C-level prospects: deep dive on the right marketplace strategy for them, share key operational impacts and assess marketplace potential in customer's business context
- Contribute to Sales Territory & Account plans
- Build knowledge “nuggets” and relevant benchmarks to be used by Sales teams in their pitches, working with Customer Success and Solution Engineering teams
- Support Sales Managers with Pricing for large deals
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops team on identifying material or tool creation needs
- Share the Platform message at external events & meetings
- Be at the heart of the Platform economy by working on new business models and platform use cases
- Work with C-levels in large companies and help them build a new revenue stream
- Work with all teams at Mirakl (Customer Success, Solution Engineers, Labs, Marketing, Finance…) to build compelling value propositions
- Be part of the Platform Advisory Team launch in Americas, with support from the EMEA team
This job is a unique opportunity to:
Platform Advisory team’s goal is to impact a limited number of high-value deals and bring a more consultative approach to these prospects.
Scope of the role is Americas, with some travelling to Paris (esp. during the onboarding).
The ideal candidate:
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree in Business
- Has 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting
- Has a background in eCommerce but this is not required
- Shows strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Has strong business acumen
- Has good presentation skills, esp. in front of high-level customers
- Is organized, structured and has a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- Is able to jump into different environments and industries
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Speaks English fluently – French or Spanish are plus