Business Systems Analyst, Sales Operations at CarGurus (Cambridge, MA)
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. In this role, you will manage and optimize the sales technology stack – giving revenue generating teams the tools and solutions they need to succeed. If you’re looking to contribute to our organization’s growth, this is the role for you!
Who you are:
- Passionate about solving complex business problems through process and technology enablement.
- Knowledgeable of sales functions and strategies, and tools to support these (e.g.: prospecting, quoting, forecasting, pipeline management, quota/commission management, account & territory management, etc.).
- Collaborative and personable team player that excels at leading cross-functional initiatives.
- Organized and thrives at managing multiple projects concurrently, delivering high quality results on time.
What you'll do:
- Maintain the tools and technology that support the go-to-market and revenue generating teams’ daily activities.
- Evaluate and implement new solutions that improve sales effectiveness, owning all aspects of the project from conception to completion.
- Partner with business stakeholders and functional counterparts (Sales, Service, Enterprise Applications, InfoSec, Legal, Procurement, Sales Enablement, etc.), serving as a trusted liaison.
- Develop documentation and lead training sessions to increase adoption and effective use of tools.
- Own vendor management responsibilities, including contract negotiation/reviews and procurement & compliance needs.
- Conduct analyses and vendor performance reviews to measure solutions’ effectiveness and ROI.
- Monitor industry technology trends to ensure alignment with best practices and standards.
- Assist with Salesforce.com tasks, projects, and integrations to enhance investment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a sales operations, systems analyst, management consulting, or related role.
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years using Salesforce.com in an administrator or developer capacity (certification preferred).
- Experience working with or supporting sales teams, technology, and processes (preferable experience in the technology/SaaS industry).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with vendor sourcing/management and project management.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.