Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will solve complex technical problems and design robust solutions for seamlessly connecting and integrating third party systems to the Vendr platform. Your efforts will create a bridge between Vendr, our customers, and key third party SaaS tools to unlock experiences that let customers integrate their existing procurement process while supercharging it with the power of Vendr. This role is both hands on and strategic and will unlock Vendr's ability to automate away the pain of procurement and create streamlined business processes to support our rapid growing customer base through the power of automation.
- Lead data conversion and integration activities; gather requirements, produce business requirement and design documentation, configure/build system integrations, support client UAT and troubleshoot integration issues,
- Understand customer business requirements and objectives while ensuring alignment with the Vendr solution to drive desired business results,
- Facilitate conversations related to solution architecture/system landscape and integrations with 3rd party applications (such as Jira, Ironclad, OneTrust and others),
- Collaborate with the Product team, Engineering team, and customers to understand all technical aspects and ensure the quality of the deliverable,
- Effectively manage own tasks, timelines and estimated remaining effort within the larger services implementation.
Process & Tools Development
- Contribute to the integrations toolset and roadmap by identifying trends and support internal documentation,
- Gather requirements across customer implementations and internal teams to lead the process of identifying and solutioning new tools for process improvement.
- Contribute to the collective learning of Vendr, seek opportunities to identify and disseminate improvements to organizational methodology, processes, and practices,
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of the Vendr product suite and the services implementation methodology to build and share repeatable processes and quality deliverables that may be leveraged across multiple projects to increase speed and reduce costs,
- Proactively identify areas of team and process improvement and efficiency; lead improvement initiatives.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to own high impact deliverables, run time bound projects, influence others, and drive change
- Experience with common system integration methods and technologies including web services, JSON, REST, APIs, business process automation and orchestration tools and software
- Experience working with relational databases and data interdependence
- Proven technical skills and project implementation expertise designing, configuring and deploying SaaS-based software solutions
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems architecture, integration architecture and data architecture standards, frameworks, and practices
- Experience with software implementations, understanding of SDLC and the ability to execute to project plans, produce client facing deliverables
- Experience with low-code iPaaS tools like Workato, Zapier, and Mulesoft to orchestrate 3rd party integrations
- Experience with debugging, production support, or writing code is a plus!
- BA/BS computer science or engineering degree or equivalent working experience,
- 3+ years industry experience as a business systems analyst, systems administrator for SaaS tooling, or hands on technical field such as professional services, engineering, consulting or technical support,
- 3+ years experience in technical deployment and project implementation for on-premise/cloud-based commercial software applications, such as ERP, Procure-to-pay, Project Management, CRM or similar systems,
- Broad technical knowledge of internet-based products and technologies,
- Experience driving the discovery and solutioning process with enterprise customers.
- Ability to present ideas in a manner appropriate for the intended audience (technical and/or business) both in-person and over virtual communication
- Ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables across multiple projects and gauge relative priority.
- Bring an empathetic customer first mentality; keeping the needs of customers at the forefront of their actions
- Adaptable to change and the ability to maintain a high level of performance while identifying and mitigating risk and addressing areas of uncertainty.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description