Business Development Representative at Mirakl
Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business Development Representative.
The Business Development Representative performs all business development activities within the full lifecycle of the top of the funnel and is responsible for identifying and qualifying leads, capturing and winning new business pursuits, and engaging in initial conversations with prospects to help achieve the annual revenue goals of the Sales Team.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Establish, research, and engage enterprise level prospects within your respective territory
- Actively manage a portfolio of prospects and contacts in Salesforce and set up nurturing activities to generate active engagement with prospects
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing Team to intensify inbound leads and outbound prospecting efforts
- Set up comprehensive prospecting approaches (1:1 account management, outbound campaigns, etc.) including emails and calls
- Create relevant and impactful content in email correspondence with decision-makers in prospective organizations
- Provide comprehensive and clear briefs to the Sales Execs when an opportunity is transferred
- Be the expert in your territory understanding key players, opportunities, market trends, and challenges
- Support the Sales Execs in creating presentations by providing key insights into areas of development and potential roadblocks
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Sales related experience or internship
- Understanding of the eCommerce tech space
- Bachelor's degree