Business Development Representative at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America? Do you thrive by being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? Are you hard working with an appetite for constant learning? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need to talk. Acquia is looking for Business Development Representatives (BDR's) to begin a career with our outstanding sales team.
Our BDRs are the first point of contact for all new prospects to discuss Acquia's products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them settle on the most appropriate Acquia solution for their needs.In this role, you will:
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating our prospects about open source, digital transformation and Acquia
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day) to qualify leads and prospects
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Acquia's offerings
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Become an industry specialist and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) monthly quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Acquia in a positive light
- Receive continuous weekly training to further develop sales skillset
- A consistent record of high achievement
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills: written and verbal
- Be passionate about something!
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Upbeat and self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- Professional demeanor
- 0-3 years of related experience, bachelor's degree required
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.