Business Development Representative
- Engage, cold-call and educate prospective clients about LevelUp and tee up qualified meetings for the enterprise team
- Consistently follow industry trends and develop relative outreach
- Foster and nurture relationships across the industry, building and maintaining long-term relationships
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Utilize various sales tools and customer relationship management (CRM) tools to track daily activities (calls, e-mails, Inmails, etc.)
- Present LevelUp’s platform in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Top performers will earn opportunities to travel to restaurant trade shows with the enterprise team, growing outside sales skills
- 2+ years experience in sales, retail, real-estate, hospitality or the restaurant industry
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker with high attention to detail
- Coachable and adaptable to new ideas, challenges and changes as our company grows!
- Organizational skills like ‘woah’ with the ability to run simultaneous projects
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other type of CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Strong critical thinking skills and a great sense of humor
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, POS and hospitality experience is desired.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips. Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment optionsMonthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowanceFlexible Unlimited Vacation PolicyGenerous and Fair Parental LeaveCasual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuitsConvenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp's partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, MA. LevelUp is backed by leading investors such as Google Ventures, Highland Capital and JPMorgan Chase and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen. LevelUp is used by over 12MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.