Cybereason is looking for a high-energy driven Business Development Representative to generate and qualify Enterprise target accounts and create viable high-quality sales opportunities!
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What you’ll do:
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating Enterprise Accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, the BDR will work to qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build quality sales pipeline
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Consistent track record achieving measurable inside sales goals
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal teammate
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- 4 year College degree or equivalent experience required