Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is located just down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, and our office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
MineralTree is searching for a Senior Sales Account Executive and Player/Coach to join our growing team. In this role you will bring your proven success in sales of AP, AR or Accounting solutions -or- SaaS sales into the healthcare or life sciences verticals. You will have the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to our overall sales and revenue growth, while also mentoring and providing support to other team members.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your prospects and customers
- Navigate to key decision makers, identify needs, generate interest, qualify and close opportunities
- Manage the sales process with structured calling into named direct and healthcare channel prospect accounts
- Help qualify warm sales leads via online databases and outbound calling
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our solutions in order to showcase why they should take the next step in the sales process
- Help from time-to-time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, tradeshows, etc.)
- Proactively provide a thorough understanding of MineralTree’s products, plans, services and benefits
- Increase sales pipeline through individual lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales managers on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of inside sales or relevant experience, along with experience selling through healthcare channel partners
- Excellent track record of quota attainment
- Experience selling SaaS solutions into the healthcare or life sciences vertical
- Or, experience selling AP, AR or Accounting SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn MineralTree’s software solution and ability to communicate, present, demo and influence credibly
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.