Business Development Representative
If you want an opportunity to learn and develop your sales career—without sitting in a large call center—then consider Thought Industries. We are a people-first organization with a flexible, fun, hard-working environment.
Does this sound like you? You are high energy, love a challenge, and enjoy working on building something meaningful. You want to sell a solution that looks incredible and customers love. You want to play a critical role in a fast-growing software company. You are self-motivated, willing to influence company culture, and excited to play a key role in sales and company growth. You are smart and passionate with B2B inside sales experience and have a track record of finding opportunities. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills and relish in developing lasting relationships with your customers. Technology comes as second nature and you feel comfortable remotely presenting and demonstrating software.
What can I expect from this job?
Hard work of course, but apart from that we’ll ask you to participate in new customer prospecting, uncovering leads, setting appointments, and performing remote demonstrations of our software. You will be working with a great team of passionate individuals who will feed off your enthusiasm. You will be required to manage and report on your sales activity and close monthly and annual contracts according to sales goals.
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous B2B SaaS Sales Experience.
- Comfortable speaking to potential and current customers over the phone and demoing solutions through remote software.
- Ability to identify and qualify sales leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate, motivated and hungry to succeed.
- Experience calling executives in marketing and online digital roles a plus.
- SalesForce Experience a plus.
Read Full Job Description