Business Development Representative at Breezeway
Breezeway is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team and have immediate impact on our exponential growth. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with consistent outreach to generate interest in our products and qualify prospects. This is a great opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person to position themselves for career growth. If you are hard-working, competitive and ambitious and want to push your previous sales success to the next level, we’d love to chat with you. Occasional travel may be required.
What You'll Do
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and proactive outbound prospecting.
- Research prospective clients, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate and work closely with Sales to develop and implement lead
strategies and plans.
- Schedule and conduct online product demonstrations and webinars.
- Work with channel and distribution partners to leverage leads, build pipeline and awareness.
- Manage individual pipeline of prospects and close sales to achieve performance goals.
Who You Are
- 1+ years prior successful sales experience or demonstrated success in a high-energy role and passion for pursuing sales.
- Excellent communication skills to motivate and inspire prospects.
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Strong time management and prioritization instincts.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Comfort working independently as an empowered contributor to the team.
- Tons of positive energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- Proficient with CRM applications, MS Office and Google Apps
- Experience working in a start-up environment is helpful.