Business Development Representative at Touchplan
Business Development Representative
Touchplan is the only web-based, accessible-anywhere construction collaboration tool.
Touchplan’s Business Development Representative programs mission is to develop a revenue pipeline for the sales team. You will have the chance to learn from senior leadership and for potential future roles in sales, marketing and customer success.
You will use a combination of phone, email and social media to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Touchplan. You will have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. Your success is our success.
- Attend a comprehensive organization training
- Experience Touchplan product training – learning how to use the software before trying to sell others on the software
- One on one meetings with direct and senior leadership
- Build out your initial system and schedule your first customer meeting
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Touchplan, the industry and our customers
- Continue to hone your conversational selling and social prospecting tactics
- Schedule multiple meetings that become opportunities
- Continue to work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
- Extremely proficient in conversational sales and prospecting tactics
- Crushing your quota
- Develop a plan of continued growth here at Touchplan with your direct manager
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a quota carrying position
- Experience operating with a customer relationship management tool such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft