Business Development Representative at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Everbridge is looking to add aspiring sales talent to our growing team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) located at our East Coast headquarters in Burlington, MA.
Our Business Development team plays an integral force for our sales organization, and partners with sales reps to successfully turn qualified opportunities into successful sales deals.
This is a dynamic position is situated within an open-environment, on a collaborative team that facilitates collaboration, creativity, resourcefulness, communication, curiosity, partnership and a launching pad to a sales career.
What you'll do:
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
- Call on predefined customer’s lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
- Ability to develop a ‘Why Everbridge, Why Now’ proposition for each prospect interaction & close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities and all other inbounds.
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate a warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description