Business Development Representative
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to the faces of the people we interact with.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time Business Development Representative to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be a key team member and instrumental in reshaping modern human-based selling.
- Contact key decision-makers on targeted accounts across North America to inform them about Alyce and to generate interest in our products.
- Identify, research and nurture executable pipeline for our Sales Organization.
- Conduct market research in collaboration with enterprise sales representatives.
- Target top accounts by prospecting through multiple channels such as calling, emailing, social
- Continuously learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation to enhance conversations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-year previous Business Development experience
- Business to business (B2B) & Inside Sales/Outside Sales
- Previous cold calling experience preferred
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Familiarity with sales enablement tech stack e.g. Salesloft, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, DiscoverOrg etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects phenomenal things every day
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drink