We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing Inside Sales team as we move deeper into the enterprise market. The Business Development team at Flock is charged with qualifying and producing high quality leads for our sales team. In this role, you will be the first sales contact that a prospect has with Flock. Using outreach emails, phone calls, and social media, you will connect with the right person using the best possible message to set meetings and qualify opportunities for our sales team. Additionally, you will help us farm our installed base of some of the top brands and companies in the world to upsell and cross-sell additional products and services. The BDR program at Flock is a great place to start your career in technology sales and is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales while working with a product and customer focused team.
What is the Job like?
- As a Business Development Rep, you will execute outreach strategies, research and qualify customers while identifying expansion opportunities within our paying customer base.
- Work closely with the Manager of Client Development to pursue deals within our paying customer base.
- Prepare yourself to close deals so you’re ready to become an Account Executive
- Conduct a high volume of prospecting hitting daily and monthly activities.
- Help the customer understand the value of Team Messaging and collaboration (85% of the world does not use a messaging app for work).
- Setting up meetings with qualified customers through calls, email, and social media
You should apply for this role if
- You are a sales champion with 1-2 years of experience building pipeline and creating deal preferably from the B2B tech/SAAS space
- You are curious and eager to learn
- You have an interest in building a bolstering sales career in the tech space
- You demonstrate a passion for technology and have the ability to have conversations about the industry with ease
- You have a deep sense of empathy and high on integrity
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a self-starter who is always open to roll up your sleeves for the task at hand.
- You have demonstrated a track record of successes professionally.
- You are technologically savvy and familiar working with CRM automation tools.
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer relocation benefits. Our work spaces are welcoming and fun. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!
Read Full Job Description